Methyl B12/Folic Acid Injection Los Angeles
What is Methyl B12/Folic Acid? :Folic acid is a part of the B complex of vitamins. Folic acid, along with vitamin b12, is crucial for the production of cells in the body. Folic acid can be found in leafy greens and the liver. They are essential for many functions of the body.
How it works: B12 and folic acid aids in the production of DNA and RNA and the formation of red blood cells. These red blood cells are what keep carbon dioxide and waste away from your tissues.
What it treats: Methyl B12/folic acid
- Reduces risks during pregnancy
- May reduce chromosomal defects in sperm
- Reduces the risk of strokes
- Aids in cell and tissue division
- Can act as an antidepressant
- And may have an effect on the slowing of the aging process.
How is it administered? : Injection.
Who should get a Methyl B12/Folic Acid injection? : Methyl B12/folic acid is highly recommended to women, especially during pregnancy. Anyone looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle can receive this injection. Our physicians can assess if this injection is right for you.