Anti Aging Clinic Los Angeles
Our holistic anti aging clinic located in Beverly HIlls allows our physicians to properly diagnose the various underlying factors which play a crucial role in the aging process. Anti Aging Medicine addresses the various conditions that play a role in the aging process including a variety of medical conditions, hormone imbalances, thyroid imbalances, vitamin deficiencies, lifestyle, nutritional supplements, sleep, exercise and more.
Our Anti Aging Doctors Treat
- Hormone Imbalances
- Low Energy Levels
- Hair Loss
- Memory Loss
- Poor Concentration
- Mood Swings
- Sleep Problems
- Menopause Symptoms
- Testosterone Deficiency
- Weight Gain
- Reduced Muscle Mass
- Displeasing Body Contour & Appearance
- Wrinkles, Sagging, Dry Skin
- Lack of Libido
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Thyroid Disease
- Adrenal Fatique
Our Anti-Aging Medicine services include:
- A comprehensive review of symptoms, medical, family and personal history
- Comprehensive laboratory testing of saliva, urine, and blood .
- Natural Bio-Identical hormone balancing
- Monitoring and follow-up of hormone levels and blood counts
- The use of the best compounded pharmacy
- Highest quality supplements
- Tailored fitness programs
- Tailored nutrition consultations and menus
- Stress management
- Intravenous Vitamin and Nutrient Therapy
- Certified Nutritionist Consultation
- Toxic metal chelation therapy
Anti Aging Treatments offered in our anti aging center is comprehensive and covers the latest anti aging treatments including hormone repalcement therapy, nutrition replacement, vitamin optimization, latest anti aging reseatch, natural anti aging products and more.
Hormone Replacement Therapy
By optimizing your hormone levels, we are able to improve your health and quality of life. We treat a variety of conditions through Bio-Identical hormones. Therapies may include replacement with thyroid hormone, testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, melatonin, growth hormone, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and more.
Nutritional Supplements and Vitamins
Supplementing your diet with the proper vitamins, minerals and herbs will ensure a longer and healthier lifespan. Our clinic diagnoses and treats a variety of vitamins and nutritional deficiencies. We offer IV and IM replacement of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Gluthathione, Coenzyme Q-10, Biotin, B complexes, Myers Cocktail and more.
Our Certified Nutritionist will go over your daily food, vitamin and supplement intake and create a personalized menu to fit your goals and needs. We will also recommend the daily needed supplements to improve your health and wellbeing.
Our lives are busy and often times filled with stress and pressure. Our team can teach you to better cope and manage the stressors of life. Through various simple exercises and practices, you can substantially decrease your daily stress level and in turn prolong your life and wellbeing.
Inadequate amount of daily sleep will greatly speed up the aging process. Our physicians will accurately diagnose the etiology of your poor sleep habits and through natural treatment options restore this vital and integral part of your life.
Tailored Exercise Program
Our team of experts can tailor exercise regimens to fit your lifestyle and schedule. Exercise continues to play a vital role in the aging process.
Obesity plays a major contributing role in a variety of illnesses and diseases and greatly speeds up the aging process. Our team of experts can help you lose the unwanted weight and live a healthier and more active lifestyle. Treatment options include low carb diet plans, tailored menus, nutrition consultation, HCG diet, supplements, hormone replacement, vitamin replacement, Lipotropic injections, Vitamin B12 Injection and more.
Advanced Diagnostic Tests used in our center
- Comprehensive Laboratory Testing
- Berkley Heart Lab
- Intima Media Thickness Measurement - Ultrasound testing used to evaluate for early signs of heart disease and stroke
- Cardiac Stress Test
- Cardio-Pulmonary Stress Test
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Total Body Composition Testing - Full evaluation of body muscle and fat
- Bone Densitometer
- Breath ID – H pylori Testing
- Aortic Ultrasound
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Thyroid Ultrasound
- Venous Ultrasound
- Ankle-Brachial Index