No. A Board Certified Physician is available 24/7 to treat your urgent medical condition at the privacy of your home, hotel or place of work without the need for you to be a member in the concierge program. There are many extra benefits to being a member of our concierge medicine program such as being able to contact your physician at anytime, a more personalized medical care, prevention and wellness, same-day service and appointments, no waiting, executive physicals, extended and unhurried office visits and more.
There are many benefits of Concierge Medicine / Retainer-Based Medicine including:
- 24/7 access to your Personal Physician via cell phone and email.
- Same-day service and appointments.
- Comprehensive yearly "Executive Physical".
- Preventive Medicine.
- Extended and unhurried office visits.
- No waiting.
- Nutritional analysis and an exercise prescription tailored to your specific health and fitness goals.
- Quarterly consultation and follow-up with a private nutritionist and fitness coach.
- Los Angeles House Call, Hotel, Work Visits Available.
- Multi-physician meetings for second opinions.
- Direct supervision and monitoring of ER visits.
- Direct hospital admissions and care while hospitalized.
- Weekend Appointments Available.
- On site diagnostic testing.
- Personal relationship with your Personal Doctor.
- Prompt follow-up on all tests and reports .
- Coordination of care with carefully selected specialists.
- Coordinated Pharmacy Medication drop-off.
- Fast and Easy Prescription Renewal Anytime/Anywhere.
- Prompt telephone feedback with lab and radiology test results.
- Dedicated support staff for patients.
- All blood work is done in our office or on visit to your Home, Hotel or place of work. You won't be referred to busy labs for blood work.
- Cosmetic consultation for Botox, Fillers and Laser therapy by a Aesthetic trained physician.
- and much more . . .
If you have a busy lifestyle, value your health and always find yourself short on time, then the answer is yes!
Concierge Doctors and Concierge Physicians are able to cater to your requests and special needs including providing you with as much attention as you need to properly diagnose, treat and explain your health and conditions. Also referred to as boutique doctors, a concierge practice places an emphasis on the doctor's availability to you and the delivery of the highest standards of care available.
Concierge Medical Care provides you with greater availability and more attention from your doctor. As physicians are forced to see more patients and spend less time with those patients in order to stay in practice, the quality of medical care decreases. Unfortunately for you this means longer waiting time to see a doctor who often has little time to spend with you as other patients are waiting too. Concierge Doctors, sometimes referred to as boutique doctors, see less patients and offer greater attention than a typical doctor. Your Concierge Doctor will be able to take the time to diagnose, treat and explain any medical condition you may be experiencing along with better follow-up to make sure that you are fully cared for
While our Concierge Medical Care in Los Angeles treats most health conditions, we do not treat emergent conditions such as chest pain, shortness of breath and or loss of consciousness. For emergencies, an Urgent Care Facility or Emergency Room will still be required.
The time and monetary savings accompanied with a My Concierge MD visit are significant because of the convenience of bringing healthcare to you. My Concierge MD visits offer value by providing Board Certified physicians to you at your convenience.
If you are a busy individual and value the little time you have to enjoy, then My Concierge MD offers you an excellent solution when you or a loved one needs medical attention. Now you can afford the luxury of not having to leave your home, hotel or office when you are sick, deal with traffic, and spend significant time waiting for a doctor's appointment or in the waiting room with other sick patients waiting to be seen. The fee for a House Call Visit will depend on the complexity of the visit and the treatment rendered.
Our Concierge Doctors and Private Physicians perform and treat a variety of illnesses and services. A short list includes the following:
- Wellness Exams
- Acute Illnesses
- Upper Respiratory Infections, Pneumonia, Flu
- Asthma, COPD , Emphysema
- Allergies and Rashes
- Sore Throat and Strep-Throat
- Headaches and Migraines
- Sinus Infections, Ear infections, Ear/Nose/Throat
- Bladder and Urinary Tract Infections
- Abdominal Pain, Gastroenteritis, Diarrhea, Constipation
- GERD, Heartburn, Reflux
- Stomach Flu, Nausea and Vomiting
- Chronic Pain, Neck Pain, Back Pain, Knee Pain, Foot Pain, Shoulder Pain
- Ankle, Hand and Knee Sprains
- In Grown Nails
- Eyeglass and Contact Lens Problems
- Arthritis, Gout
- Diabetes, Hypertension, Heart Disease
- Bladder and Urinary Tract Infections
- Kidney Infections and Stones
- Skin Conditions; Insect Bites, Hives and Rashes
- Skin Infections; Abscess/Boils, Cuts or Burns
- Prescription Refills
- Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia
- Lacerations, Suture Removal, Bites and Puncture Wounds
- STD Evaluation and Treatment
- IV Fluids
- Many more common illnesses and conditions
Our House Call Doctors and on call doctors realize that your time is extremely valuable. Our house call physicians and on call doctors will usually arrive at your location within one hour of your call. A housecall physician will speak to you in regards to the nature of your call and schedule you for a prompt house call visit. Our doctors are prompt and will not keep you waiting to be seen.
Yes, You can schedule same day doctor appointments, as well as following day or night appointments with your Concierge Physician. Trying to find a doctor for same day doctor appointments is no longer something you need to worry about!
Yes, as long as the hotel is in our service area. We provide medical services to all major hotels in the Los Angeles Area. Our Hotel Doctors and doctors on call are able to diagnose and treat most medical conditions in the comfort of your hotel room. Many travelers who become ill during their travels and need medical care use our services. Most Travel Insurances will cover the full fee for a doctors hotel visit or doctors house visit when you become ill and are in need of medical care.
Our Fee-Based Medical Retainer Practice offers employers a much more responsive and cost effective way to keep their workforce healthy and productive. For a monthly or quarterly retainer fee, our Concierge Doctors are available to you and your staff 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. In addition, our Fee-Based Retainer Doctors provide Preventative Healthcare for companies in Los Angeles including on-site visits, executive physicals and access to our Concierge Doctor Hot-Line, where your employees can speak directly to a direct care doctor. Getting a healthcare answer at 4AM just might be the difference between an employee showing to work in the morning and a shift left uncovered.
Missed meetings and delayed flights can also cost your company valuable time and resources. Our Fee-Based Retainer Doctors are able to diagnose and treat your employees at their office, house, hotel or work-site to get them back on their feet as quickly as possible.
We offer a full line of Corporate Concierge Medical Services as well as custom fee-based medical retainers tailored to fit your company's needs. Concierge Medical Care is a valuable asset and addition to your benefits package by keeping your employees happy, healthy and Productive.