Our holistic anti aging clinic located in Beverly HIlls allows our physicians to properly diagnose the various underlying factors which play a crucial role in the aging process. Anti Aging Medicine addresses the various conditions that play a role in the aging process including a variety of medical conditions, hormone imbalances, thyroid imbalances, vitamin deficiencies, lifestyle, nutritional supplements, sleep, exercise and more.
Our Anti Aging Doctors Treat
- Hormone Imbalances
- Hair Loss
- Memory Loss
- Sleep Problems
- Weight Gain
- Wrinkles, Sagging, Dry Skin
- Thyroid Disease
- Adrenal Fatique
- Low Energy Levels
- Poor Concentration
- Menopause Symptoms
- Reduced Muscle Mass
- Lack of Libido
- Mood Swings
- Testosterone Deficiency
- Displeasing Body Contour & Appearance
- Metabolic Syndrome
Our Anti-Aging Medicine services include:
- A comprehensive review of symptoms, medical, family and personal history
- Natural Bio-Identical hormone balancing
- The use of the best compounded pharmacy
- Tailored fitness programs
- Stress management
- Certified Nutritionist Consultation
- Comprehensive laboratory testing of saliva, urine, and blood
- Monitoring and follow-up of hormone levels and blood counts
- Highest quality supplements
- Tailored nutrition consultations and menus
- Intravenous Vitamin and Nutrient Therapy
- Toxic metal chelation therapy
Anti Aging Treatments
offered in our anti aging center is comprehensive and covers the latest anti aging treatments including hormone repalcement therapy, nutrition replacement, vitamin optimization, latest anti aging reseatch, natural anti aging products and more.
Hormone Replacement Therapy
By optimizing your hormone levels, we are able to improve your health and quality of life. We treat a variety of conditions through Bio-Identical hormones. Therapies may include replacement with thyroid hormone, testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, melatonin, and more.
Nutritional Supplements and Vitamins
Supplementing your diet with the proper vitamins, minerals and herbs will ensure a longer and healthier lifespan. Our clinic diagnoses and treats a variety of vitamins and nutritional deficiencies. We offer IV and IM replacement of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Gluthathione, Coenzyme Q-10, Biotin, B complexes, Myers Cocktail and more.
Our Certified Nutritionist will go over your daily food, vitamin and supplement intake and create a personalized menu to fit your goals and needs. We will also recommend the daily needed supplements to improve your health and wellbeing.
Our lives are busy and often times filled with stress and pressure. Our team can teach you to better cope and manage the stressors of life. Through various simple exercises and practices, you can substantially decrease your daily stress level and in turn prolong your life and wellbeing.
Inadequate amount of daily sleep will greatly speed up the aging process. Our physicians will accurately diagnose the etiology of your poor sleep habits and through natural treatment options restore this vital and integral part of your life.
Tailored Exercise Program
Our team of experts can tailor exercise regimens to fit your lifestyle and schedule. Exercise continues to play a vital role in the aging process.
Obesity plays a major contributing role in a variety of illnesses and diseases and greatly speeds up the aging process. Our team of experts can help you lose the unwanted weight and live a healthier and more active lifestyle. Treatment options include low carb diet plans, tailored menus, nutrition consultation, supplements, hormone replacement, vitamin replacement, Lipotropic injections, Vitamin B12 Injection and more.
As Seen On
Advanced Diagnostic Tests used in our center
- Comprehensive Laboratory Testing
- Intima Media Thickness Measurement – Ultrasound testing used to evaluate for early signs of heart disease and stroke
- Cardio-Pulmonary Stress Test
- Total Body Composition Testing – Full evaluation of body muscle and fat
- Breath ID – H pylori Testing
- Aortic Ultrasound
- Thyroid Ultrasound
- Ankle-Brachial Index
- Berkley Heart Lab
- Cardiac Stress Test
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Bone Densitometer
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Venous Ultrasound
As Featured on Extra TV