- For all COVID-19 Testing please use our online BOOKING schedule to schedule your appointment. You do not need to pre-register with our practice and send us your information.
- Click here to pre-register with our practice
- Let us know that you have pre-registered by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- Please include
- Your name
- Services or tests you are requesting to have done
- Dates and times you wish to have it done
- Insurance information & a copy of your Drivers License or Passport
- Credit card authorization if you are pre-paying or leaving a deposit for a test, house call or appointment
- Please include
- Our office will reply confirming your appointment shortly via email or a phone call. If you do not receive a confirmation, please call us at 3102998959.
Patient Forms for Download
- New Patient Forms
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- COVID-19 PCR Consent Form
- COVID-19 Antibody Consent Form
- COVID-19 PCR SWAB Form
- Employee COVID-19 PCR Consent Form
- Employee COVID-19 Antibody Consent Form
- Employee COVID-19 PCR & Antibody Consent Form
- Please Download Your Consent to Have Ready When You Arrive
- Employer COVID-19 Excel Sheet Form
COVID-19 Drive Through Testing
Is performed in the valet parking area of our building, which is located off of Rexford drive. The testing will be performed at the end of the parking structure. Please move forward and to the right close to the alley. Someone will be waiting for you at the time of your appointment. If someone is not there please contact us at 310-299-8959 to let us know you are here.
Fees for COVID-19 Testing
- Rapid COVID-19 PCR Test – $225
- Rapid COVID-19 Antibody Test – $225
- Corporate discounts provided for employers who are seeking to test a larger number of employees. (Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the number of employees you need to have tested so we can provide you with the appropriate discount.
You are required to pay upfront for your test, but our office can submit for reimbursement on your behalf. Most insurance companies are covering the cost of COVID-19 testing and have waived deductibles to allow people to get tested. Please contact your insurance carrier for more information. We are unfortunately not able to submit for Kaiser insurance.
Please see this video for inside the mouth swab testing which will make the process faster and safer for all.