Can You Get a House Call From a Doctor?
Are you tired of spending countless hours in a Doctor’s office, Urgent Care, or Emergency Room? Wish there were house call doctors or healthcare providers who would come and see you instead of having to leave the comfort of your home?
Our mission at My Concierge MD is to bring back the days of personalized medical care and personal doctors. Our in-home visit doctors are board-certified in internal medicine and highly-trained. The concierge doctors are available throughout the Greater Los Angeles Area. Our main goal is to provide quality medical care in the privacy, convenience, and comfort of your own home or desired location. Our expert physicians and home concierge doctors are on call always. Able to treat and manage your medical conditions comfortably in your home.
A home visit doctor can quickly be scheduled for a visit by calling us at 877-760-3570. We carry most medications with us and will start treatment immediately!
Our board-certified house call doctors and providers will call you back (generally within ten minutes) to speak with you about your situation. Afterward, we can schedule a visit (usually within 30-60 minutes) in the convenience of your home, hotel, or office. From blood work to EKG, Ultrasounds, and X-Rays, our house call physician is highly qualified to perform all medical services. Common medical services you normally find in a traditional medical office or urgent care facility. As one of our patients, you will receive thorough, unhurried physical exams and quality care from our primary care physicians and internal medicine doctors. Once a diagnosis is made, your Concierge house call doctor will begin treatment immediately. We will follow up with you during the next 48 hours to ensure that your condition is improving. With your permission also, we will relay the information to your primary care physician and family.
Benefits of using our house call services include:
House call doctors, also known as mobile medical practitioners, provide medical care at patients’ homes, rather than in a traditional medical facility. There are several benefits of using a house call doctor, including:
- Convenience: House call doctors eliminate the need for patients to travel to a medical facility, which can be especially beneficial for patients with mobility issues, elderly patients, or patients with chronic conditions. In addition, many patients do not currently want to be exposed to different viruses such as covid-19 and chose to be seen at their home.
- Comfort: Patients may feel more comfortable receiving medical care in the comfort of their own home as opposed to a hospital or clinic setting.
- More Time with the Doctor: House call doctors often spend more time with patients than traditional doctors since they are not rushing through appointments to see a large number of patients in a day.
- More Comprehensive Care: House call doctors provide a more comprehensive examination, taking into account the patient’s overall health, lifestyle and environment.
- Cost-effective: House call doctors and home care may be more cost-effective than traditional medical facilities since they eliminate the need for transportation costs and reduce the need for hospitalization.
- Better Coordination of Care: Our healthcare professionals are able to communicate with patients’ primary care physicians and specialists, to ensure continuity of care and reduce the risk of medical errors.
- Continuity of Care: Patients can establish a long-term relationship with a house call doctor, who will be familiar with their medical history, medication and treatment plans, which can lead to better outcomes and improved patient satisfaction.
- Availability: House call doctors can often see patients on short notice, even outside of regular office hours, which can be especially beneficial for patients experiencing acute symptoms.