Benefits of using our house call services include:
COVID-19 House Call Doctor Services
We are currently providing house calls for COVID-19 testing via rapid antigen testing, rapid RT-PCR testing and rapid antibody testing as well as therapeutics such as IV Vitamin therapy and more. Please use the online scheduling app to schedule your house call via adding the extra house call feature. One of our trained nurses and medical staff will arrive with full protective gear to administer your test. We are also proving FLU tests and vaccines during this time.
COVID-19 Vaccination House Call Doctor services
We are currently in talks with Pfizer and Moderna Theraputics as well as others to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination once it is deemed safe and viable. We will be providing COVID vaccinations through out the Los Angeles area via in home visits.
- Highly trained home Physicians that will accurately diagnose and treat your medical condition. All in the comfort and privacy of your home, hotel, or office.
- Prompt and discreet medical care to your location at your convenience.
- Avoid the long waits associated with Doctor’s offices, Urgent Cares and Emergency Room visits.
- Avoid exposure to germs, viruses and illnesses while waiting to be seen.
- Personalized and unhurried medical care and follow up.
- Access to professional medical care while sick and traveling.
- Avoid the discomfort and frustration of leaving your location while ill.
Also, our Home Visit Doctor can assess your home environment. Providing guidance with the care of geriatric patients, children, or patients with special needs. Our in-home visit doctors can also teach and train your current caregivers to provide a higher level of care for your loved ones.
House Call Doctor & House Call Medical Services
We can provide a wide variety of urgent medical services as well as treat many critical medical conditions outside the office. Common critical medical conditions that our doctors can treat include:
- COVID-19 Testing
- COVID-19 Theraputics and Treatment
- COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Flu tests and Vaccination
- Comprehensive Physicals Exams
- Acute Illnesses
- Fever, Chills, Coughs
- Upper Respiratory Infections, Pneumonia, Flu
- Asthma, COPD, Emphysema
- Skin Allergies, Rashes, Skin Conditions
- Sore Throat and Strep-Throat
- Headaches and Migraines
- Sinus Infections, Ear infections, Ear/Nose/Throat, Ear Wax Removal
- Bladder and Urinary Tract Infections
- Abdominal Pain, Gastroenteritis, Diarrhea, Constipation, Digestive Problems, Gastritis
- Kidney Infections and Stones
- Skin Infections; Abscess/Boils, Cuts or Burns
- Lacerations, Suture Removal, Bites and Puncture Wounds
- Many more common illnesses and conditions
- GERD, Heartburn, Reflux
- Stomach Flu, Nausea and Vomiting, Food Poisoning
- Chronic Pain, Neck Pain, Back Pain, Knee Pain, Foot Pain, Shoulder Pain
- Muscle spasms, herniated discs, neck and back pain due to car accidents
- Sport injuries
- Ankle, Hand and Knee Sprains
- In Grown Nails
- Eyeglass and Contact Lens Problems
- Arthritis, Gout
- Diabetes, Hypertension, Heart Disease, Congestive Heart Failure
- Bladder and Urinary Tract Infections
- Skin Conditions; Insect Bites, Hives and Rashes
- Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia
- STD Testing and Treatment
As Seen On
Urgent Care Services Provided
- Prescription Refills
- IV Fluids
- IV Vitamin Therapy
- Injections – Antibiotics, Anti-Nausea, Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Allergy, Anti-Motion Sickness, Anti-spasmodic, Vitamin B12
- Immunizations & Vaccinations – Hepatitis A Vaccines, Typhus, Tetanus, (TB) Tuberculosis, Pneumonia & Flu Vaccination,
- Travel Medicine Consultation and Travel Vaccination
- Rapid Strep A (Strep throat culture) & Influenza culture
- Rapid Urine Testing for Urinary tract infection and pregnancy
- Ear Wax Removal
- Concierge Medicine and Concierge Doctors
- Respiratory Therapy
- Wound care
- Laceration repair and suture removal
- EKG (Electrocardiogram)
- Ultrasound Testing – 2D ECHO, Abdominal, Pelvic, Carotid, Lower Extremity
- Chest X-Ray
- Holter Monitoring, Pacemaker Checks
- Comprehensive Laboratory Blood Work
- Executive Physicals, Medical Clearance, Pre-op Clearance, Sports Physicals, Corporate Wellness
- Referrals to specialists as needed
review medical history,
current medical issues,
and call in medications and antibiotics for you to your local pharmacy.