Concierge Medicine Annual Membership Benefits
- 24/7 access to your personal Concierge Doctor via cell phone and email.
- Comprehensive yearly physical exams
- Extended and unhurried office visits.
- Nutritional analysis and an exercise prescription tailored to your specific health, weight management and fitness goals.
- House, Hotel & Work Visits.
- Direct supervision and monitoring of ER visits.
- Weekend appointments.
- Personal relationship with your doctor.
- Coordination of care with carefully selected specialists.
- Fast and easy prescription renewal anytime/anywhere.
- Dedicated support staff for patients.
- Cosmetic consultation for Fillers and Laser therapy by an Aesthetic trained physician.
- Same-day service and appointments.
- Preventive Medicine.
- No waiting.
- Quarterly consultation and follow-up with a private nutritionist and fitness coach.
- Multi-physician meetings for second opinions.
- Direct hospital admissions and care while hospitalized.
- On site diagnostic testing.
- Prompt follow-up on all tests and reports.
- Coordinated pharmacy medication drop-off.
- Prompt telephone feedback with lab and radiology test results.
- All blood work is done in our office or on visit to your home, hotel or place of work. You won’t be referred to busy labs for blood work.
Concierge Medicine Services: Preventive Medicine
List of Preventative MedicinevTests We Offer
Heart Scan (Calcium Score)
Calcium Score Testing is an invaluable tool for the early detection of heart disease. This test allows us to find calcium in the coronary arteries which supply blood to the heart. The coronary arteries are not supposed to contain calcium. With calcium found in the coronary arteries, its an early sign of coronary artery disease. With the diagnosis confirmed, the process of reverting risk factors can begin.
Nuclear Stress Test (Thallium)
Nuclear Stress Test or Thallium Scan measures heart blood flow. Most importantly, the blood flow during rest and exercise. The scan also provides clear images, in addition to electrocardiograms of the heart. Testing includes using a radioactive substance. This substance will show up in the coronary arteries and heart muscles. As a result, providing info in regards to coronary artery disease and heart function.
Treadmill Cardiac Test
A treadmill cardiac stress test entails stressing of the heart by running on a treadmill. Our office hooks you up to a machine by electrodes. Then measure and record your heart rhythm while under stress. Your primary care physician then uses this info to form a diagnosis. Looking for any signs of heart or coronary artery disease. This test can be a vital screening tool to diagnose heart diseases prior to signs and symptoms.
Berkeley Heart Lab
The Berkeley Heart Lab test measures discriminating increments in lipoproteins with statistical certainty. The lab also analyzes cardiovascular risk markers. In addition to cholesterol levels and genetics to assess cardiovascular risk. This precision allows for the monitoring of changes in a patient’s risk over time. Which provides clinicians insight to adjust treatment plans accordingly.
Screening Ultrasound Testing
plaques in the carotid arteries
and thyroid abnormalities
abdominal and aortic aneurysms
illnesses of the gallbladder and kidneys and more
Colonoscopy & Virtual Colonoscopy
Comprehensive Laboratory Test
Kidney and Heart Function
tissue growth ( as seen in cancer)
infections and more
Pulmonary Function Test
Abdominal Aortic Ultrasound
An abdominal aortic ultrasound is a very effective screening test. It’s helpful in ruling out aortic aneurysms. This non-invasive test uses sound waves to take an image of the aorta. Aneurysms of the aorta can rupture with very detrimental effects. This test is run while you lay on an exam table.
A mammogram is routinely used to screen for breast cancer. Worldwide breast cancer represents one in four of all cancers in women. Mammograms are quick and easy. Resulting in a quick diagnosis of breast cancer in females without any signs or symptoms.
Bone Density Test (women)
Bone density testing is useful in diagnosing osteoporosis and osteopenia ( thinning of the bones). This test diagnoses your risk of osteoporosis. Providing valuable insight before any damage or fractures of your bones incur. A bone densitometer uses X-rays to measure the density of the bones at multiple locations. Once there’s a diagnosis confirmation, treatments can begin to strengthen your bone health.
Prostate Exam (men)
Performing a prostate exam involves palpating the prostate through the rectum. During the exam, your physician will use a lubricated and gloved index finger. The doctor will be checking for bumps, hard spots, and other abnormalities.
A chest x-ray is an image of the chest, lungs, heart, large arteries, ribs, and diaphragm. It can detect many
conditions such as cancer, heart disease, lung problems in their infancy.
A Pillcam Endoscopy is used to visualize the GI tract by having the patient swallow a small pill sized camera. This procedure is used to detect GI abnormalities such as tumors, GI bleeds, ulcers, and more.
Other tests and treatments offered
- Lower Extremity Ultrasound
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Pneumonia Vaccine
- Hepatitis A Vaccines and Hepatitis B Vaccines
- Gardasil Vaccinations
- Full STD check (HIV, Herpes I & II, Hepatitis Panel, Syphylis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes Simplex)
- Hormone Level Testing
- Allergy Skin Testing
- Skin Checkup
- Pap Smear
- Ear Wax Removal
- IV Vitamin Therapy
To schedule any of the above examinations listed above in our comprehensive Concierge Medical Practice, or to learn more about Concierge Medicine please click Contact Us or call 877-760-3570 today!