Concierge medicine is a medical relationship between a patient and a primary care doctor. The arrangement is different from a regular physician in the sense that the patient pays an annual fee or retainer for medical services. This is also known as “boutique” or “retainer” medicine.
The benefits of concierge doctors are vast as it is a direct relationship between the patient and primary care provider. The beauty of concierge medicine is that both the patient and the provider have the same goals. Quality patient care and positive outcomes.
Benefits of a Destination Doctor
- Time: Concierge medicine allows the doctor to spend more time with the patient. Most doctors operate under time constraints, medical billing issues, insurance differences, and the other patients they have to see that day. With concierge medicine, physicians can take more time and focus on patient care.
- Availability: Concierge doctors are generally able to see patients faster than if they were in an ordinary medical office. The bulk of concierge doctors will be able to see their patient the same day. Concierge doctors charge an annual or monthly fee. This provides them with the flexibility of being able to take fewer patients. This, in turn, provides the patient with better access to their doctor.
- House Calls: For those who don’t want to visit the office, concierge doctors generally make house calls. This is extremely convenient for those who prefer not to visit a medical office, or who are too ill to leave home.
- Personalized Care: With the flexibility of charging a retainer or annual fee, physicians are able to take on fewer patients. This is a huge benefit for patients of concierge doctor’s because fewer patients mean that they will receive more personalized care. Having a doctor who can look at your chart, remember your unique and individual needs, and take the time to ensure you are truly well is invaluable.
- Financial Benefits: If you have insurance, but would also like to use concierge services, you have the option of utilizing both. You can use your concierge doctor for your regular visits and care that may, or may not, be covered under your insurance. Additionally, you can utilize your insurance for any outside lab testing, x-rays, specialist visits, or hospitalizations. While health insurance does not cover concierge care at this time, those who have insurance may be able to utilize their flexible spending account (FSA) funds to purchase all or part of their concierge care.
Concierge Doctor in Beverly Hills
At My Concierge MD, patient’s get access to a VIP network of the region’s top physicians, comprehensive physical examinations and screen testing, and house calls from top physicians.
My Concierge MD is under the expert care of Dr. David Nazarian and his team of medical professionals. Dr. Nazarian and his staff pride themselves in providing the highest quality medical care in a professional and welcoming environment.
My Concierge MD’s internal medicine concierge practice is one of the best in the Los Angeles area. They have received numerous honors and awards for their work. This is because the facility is equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic and screening equipment for prevention and early detection of a variety of issues. Choosing My Concierge MD is an investment in your health and future as the practice and staff are focused on patient outcomes and your overall health and wellness.
Dr. Nazarian is a board-certified physician in internal medicine. What sets Dr. Nazarian apart from other medical professionals is his focused approach and commitment to patient outcomes. He is concerned about each and every patient that walks through his office door.
His reputation is unparalleled for this and many other reasons. He received his education from some of the nation’s top universities, including the University of California, Los Angeles. He also completed his residency at Huntington Memorial Hospital, an affiliate of the University of Southern California. Dr. Nazarian has also received numerous accolades for his work and service to the community.