Sickness is always tricky and disturbing. Now imagine sitting in the hospital waiting room full of people for hours with your severe illness. How will you feel? Suppose you are tired of this unpleasing and uncertain situation to deal with your sickness. In that case, house call doctors are your guardian angel.
You may consider house call doctors old-fashioned; however, that’s not true. House call doctors are still available in Beverly Hills, LA, offering personalized care with a holistic approach. My Concierge, MD, provides quality medical care in your home’s privacy, convenience, and comfort with the modern medical testing facility, accurate diagnosis, and immediate medication.
What Are House Calls?
When you get sick, you go to a health provider – the usual. But if you can’t get out of bed, don’t cherish a long wait in the hospital, or want medical attention in your cozy and comfortable home, the house call is what you need. The house call is a medical practice where a physician travels to meet the unwell you.
House calls physicians may sound old-fashioned, incapable of delivering standard care with modern medical tests. However, with the advancement of technology, the house call doctors now perform most of the tests at your home, hotel, or preferred location that were once possible only in medical offices.
House calls not only save your valuable time but also free from a long list of actions: getting ready, loading up the car, being grounded in traffic, discovering parking places, completing paperwork, and finally waiting endlessly to reach your ultimate goal – seeing your doctor.
This medical practice is essential for those with high-risk conditions and who cannot go to hospitals. They provide care to patients of all ages: children, elderly, men, and women.
What Services The House Call Doctors Provide?
People usually choose house calls for urgent care- flu, diarrhea, or breathing problem. However, there are many more services that house call practice offers-
- Primary care
- Urgent care
- Diabetes management
- Physical therapy
- Routine follow-up visits
- Medication management
- Chronic disease management
- Wound care
- Palliative care
- Lacerations, Suture Removal, Bites, and Puncture Wounds
- Health and nutrition counseling
- Dementia care
- Employment, school, or sports physicals
- Flu tests and Vaccination
- Eyeglass and Contact Lens Problems
- Skin Conditions; Insect Bites, Hives, and Rashes
- Comprehensive Physicals Exams
- Acute Illnesses
- STD testing and treatment
Nowadays, the COVID situation makes house calls highly essential. You can get COVID-19 testing, therapeutics and treatment, and COVID-19 vaccinations at your home. Therefore, minimum risk of getting and spreading the virus.
How You Pick the Best Beverly Hills House Call Doctor?
Choosing the right doctor for you is challenging, especially the house call doctor, Los Angeles. Moreover, they come to your home or any preferred location to provide medical care. So, they must be. Let’s check what points you need to remember to select your doctor are.
- Search the medical group’s website to check the physician profile in detail.
- Consider the gender of your physician, male or female, depending on your comfort level and preference.
- Avoid internet ratings as anyone can go online- friends and foe and give a rating. Instead, ask the people with the specific physician on their health care plan to have a clear and distinct idea.
- Language consideration is essential. Always choose a physician who can speak in your language or the way round. Remember- the language you are comfortable speaking will express yourself more accurately.
- Avoid assuming. Stop focusing on age or making assumptions that the doctor is incompetent. Check with the hospital for doctors’ profiles, ask around, and most importantly, believe in your intuition.
Who does Need House Call Doctors?
Not everyone prefers house calls. However, some people require house call physicians more than others-
- When you don’t want to wait hours in an emergency room or urgent care facility.
- Those who cannot make an appointment with their doctor within a suitable time frame.
- Those too ill to visit the doctor’s office would prefer a quick visit by a house call doctor.
- Those who prefer not to be exposed to other patients’ germs or illnesses at a doctor’s office.
- Patients who want to avoid the discomfort and frustration of leaving your location while ill
- People who want to experience personalized medical care can only be provided by skilled house call doctors.
- Those who do not currently have or cannot afford a medical health insurance plan.
Benefits of House Call Doctors
The benefits of a house call doctor are numerous.
When the hospital comes to your house, nothing can be more convenient. Either an urgent condition or a routine checkup, heading to the doctor’s office is always arduous and stressful. House calls practice makes your treatment and medication easy, compassionate, and personalized.
Personalized Care With Compassion
Have you ever felt that you are just another number to your physician? When you have a house call physician, you are his only priority. House calls physician provides an unhurried examination and personalized treatment. From children to adults, they conduct their patients with calm and compassion.
No Waiting Rooms
Are you tired of sitting hours and hours to hear your name of seeing your doctor? Moreover, waiting in a room full of germs and viruses is more disturbing? Doctors on-call save you from sitting eternally in the waiting room. You can see your doctor any time in your comfortable home or place.
Time and Money saving
Medical care means time and money. Going to the hospital, completing all the paperwork, and finally waiting endlessly consume much of your time to fulfill your mission: project meeting the doctors. Now imagine you can directly meet your doctor without facing any of the tasks. House calls save your time as well as money. They accept many insurance plans and pride personalized treatment without wasting time and money.
Less Exposure to Germs
Hospital means germs and viruses. When you have house calls, you save yourself from the contamination or spreading of viruses. Especially in this Covid situation, house call doctors work as protectors from germs and viruses.
Why My Concierge Md Is the Best House Call Doctor Near Me?
My Concierge, MD, is the perfect medical facility providing you with board-certified, highly trained, and expert medical caregivers. They believe in one goal – providing quality medical care in your home or desired location’s privacy, convenience, and comfort.
The expert physician is highly qualified to provide all medical services from blood tests to EKG, ultrasound, and X-rays. Their approach is holistic, compassionate, and, most importantly, unhurried and precise. Following up is another service that MyConcierge, MD, offers to their patients. They usually follow up with you during the next 48 hours to check the improvement after starting your medication.
Most importantly, in the pandemic world, Dr. David Nazarian and his team at My Concierge, MD, provide house calls for COVID-19 testing via rapid antigen, rapid RT-PCR, and rapid antibody testing. As you know now, how you pick the best Beverly Hills house call doctor, take your phone and call My Concierge, MD, to schedule a day for the house call physician without further delay.